Previous contractor damaged deck..........

J

Johnny & Micha

Previous contractor had to be called back because he had the pressure washer to close and damaged the wood. It has been about two years ago, now they need us to service their deck. Will his mistake cause us to have problems with our job? It is pressure treated pine. We MUST do a perfect job, this customer is one of the major home builders in our area.

Micha

Stateline P/W

Micha, let the chemicals do the work for you.
Buy quality cleaners, call Ron at X-terior or the guys at Sunbrite, they can set you up with the right stuff so you want be using too much pressure to get the wood clean.

Stateline Pressure

spraymasters

Hi There!
I am glad you have the opportunity to prove yourself here. I agree....get the best chems you can get. I would call Pete at Sun Brite. Does the deck have a sealer on it? If not I would recommend the use of "safe wash"...use a good concentration of it. Then do a quick test board. See how much pressure you will need to clean the deck. If you need to much pressure add some more chem to the bucket and do again. This way you will see exactly what you are going to end up with. I also would take a look if you will need to use some type of sanding. This will get out the "fuzzies" {furring}. Then I would apply the sealer. Hopefully they will want a darker color...it tends to hide the imperfections. Good Luck and if I can help just ask...
smile.gif

Den

------------------
Living Life On the Edge Makes Us Dizzy...WE LOVE DIZZY!

Dennis A. Cormier and Gloria A. Wagner
North Georgia Spray Masters, Inc.
spraymasters@hotmail.com

Our Sponsors