Bought my first airless sprayer WOW

ALL-BRITE

Well we did it we finally bought our airless.
Took me awhile to get the hang of it. It was like trying to hold unto a greased pig till I got everything turned /twisted and tightened in the right direction.
But it was a time saver we went from 5hrs on first coat to 1 1/2hrs on second. I do not know if that is normally good for a 600sqft deck with rails but I thought we did pretty well. Just wanted to thank you all for all the helpful info that made easier to decide if I should spend the money . I think that it will be a good investment.
Question....??? Has anyone ever used a roller attachment for their airless?
Well thanks again talk to you Later. Tim

------------------
Tim Highfield
ALL-BRITE POWERWASHING

G

Greg - GCR PowerClean

Hi Tim,

We have used the roller attachments many times. Although rarely on a deck. On windy days it is a good tool to have but you really have to saturate the boards with sealer for it to coat the edges of each board. If you use a 3/4 nap roller it helps. From a painting standpoint the rollers are great. I have painted interior rooms and exterior siding with them with good results (and speed).

------------------
Greg Rentschler
GCR PowerClean
www.gcrpowerclean.com
NEW E-Mail address: GCR PowerClean@cs.com

A

AranPressureWashing

I just caught a Wagner about a week ago - are they great!! Did a 12x20 in about 2 hours! its a money maker!

Enjoy!

------------------
Cleaning America - One Job At A Time!

E-MAIL: aran@bellsouth.net

JR Wood

12X20 in 2 hours, I did a 20 X 20 in 45 minutes with a pump up sprayer yesterday.And that was shooting the bull with the customer and getting paid!
PS not a drop of overspray!

G

Glenn

Same here, a 12 X 24 in less than an hour with a pump up.
Glenn

------------------
"Hmmm, If everyone has a photographic memory... mine must be out of film."

Greg Rentschler

I have to ask..... is the 45 mins. including set-up time... tarps, shields, and etc...?

Also, what sealer are you guys using that is letting you spray and go??? I have only had this with Ready Seal is the reason I ask.

------------------
Greg Rentschler
GCR PowerClean
www.gcrpowerclean.com
NEW E-Mail address: GCR PowerClean@cs.com

Paul

You have to remember that you can't believe everything you read on this board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take all with a grain of salt and as the old saying goes, if it sounds to good to be true, then it probably is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be careful!!!!!

------------------

JR Wood

I use Olympic natural look protector plus.I do three or four feet out from the house by hand with a stain pad.You can spray the spindles right on to the deck.Olympic does not leave drip marks or lap marks at all, unless it is completely dry it blends right in .I do the tops of the rails with a stain pad.as for the spindles facing out ,I use a heavy 4X15 dropcloth which I secure with little clamps.This makes it easy to move.Last year I sealed seven decks in one day.BELIEVE IT OR NOT,that's up to you,meanwhile I'll just keep collecting those checks!

------------------

[This message has been edited by JR Wood (edited August 28, 2000).]

Our Sponsors