How's the weather in your neck of the woods???

L

LightningClean

Well it was GREAT! 70's in the begining of March, WOW! Today, it is now 26* F outside and the wind is going crazy. Dan F I see that you have it worse than I do.

Hey Flynn, see why I didn't start my spring maintenance yet? Wow I would of wasted my time and would of had to do it over.

Well spring will be back soon, then I think that I will go out full force. Well have fun this year and make tons of money.

Rob

Dan S

Rob it's in the 50's now but last week it hit 80 wow everybody thought summer was here and saturday it's going to be in the 30's w/ rain.. bummer but hey i love the rain when i have to do all those trks.
have a great day and thanks for all the info on brick and the TURBO.. BUT im still 100% TURBO-MAN.........LOL...
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif

------------------
have a great day and GOD bless!!!!!

JR Wood

15 calls so far did 9 estimates doing the rest tomorrow.Have about 10 jobs I lined up from last year.Sending out 220 letters to all my gutter cleaning customers.Last year I got about 25 jobs out of it.Now if we could get some decent weather the spray would be flying!!!

<FONT COLOR="#000080" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[This message has been edited by JR Wood on March 10, 2000 ]</font>

Wash Wagon

I live in NC. Around here, if you don't like the weather, wait a few minutes. (it can change that fast). But seriously, weather has been SUPER for working outside this year except for the one week in Jan. when we got snow and ice.

------------------
John May

C

Craig/PowerWashUnlimited

Been hitting the upper 70's to low 80's for two weeks now. We are in full swing. :&gt;: Humidity is heck here though. Gonna be one hot summer!!!!!!
confused.gif

Craig

------------------
Craig Knight
Power Wash Unlimited
www.powerwashunlimited.com

L

LightningClean

Craig,
Awwwwww, poor baby. I think I'm speaking from all of us in Illinois and the other more Northern states (where it cold) when I say I wish I could de-winterize my machines and SWEAT. Just kiddin (well not about getting to work) but about the poor baby thing. I know when were enjoying the summer weather at 104 tops you'll be dying with that kinda temp in the shade. But at least you can work year round. Did you know it was just about 80 degrees here last week and now its 25 degrees and looks like it may snow, gotta love this (not really)

Rob

J Prewitt

Day time High 70's to low 80's

Night time Mid 40's to low 50's

Worked Friday night and all weekend, still 3 jobs behine.
Learned today I have 5 new competitors in town in the last 2 weeks, now there's 21.

Rob Blair

Hey Rob,

Night time temps in the 30's down to freezing, daytime in the 50's and 60's That has warmed up some. Spring is definitly on its way. Of course doesn't make any dif to us. Washing eqipment and trucks keeps us busy all year long. A little slower in the winter but not much..........Rob

Our Sponsors