Yearly Deck Maintenance program

ALL-BRITE

Hi Guys
I am thinking about starting a yearly program for my previously sealed decks. Do any of you do this. If so what do you charge and what all do you do ?
Thanks for the help Tim

------------------
Tim Highfield
ALL-BRITE POWERWASHING

JR Wood

I do this for some of my customers,at first I mentioned it to everyone and it is a great selling point.I would tell them I will come back next year and do a light cleaning and recoat just horizontal surfaces and price it accordingly.That could be between $100 and $200 off the original price plus it's extremely easy to just do the horizontal parts.NOW heres what really happens, the people call you back TWO years later and expect you to do the yearly maintenance.which of course you can't do because the spindles will be faded and it will look ridiculous.I would say,do some of your customers if you Know they will call you back the next year,and just send a letter to your other customers that it's time to redo the deck,you will find that some will call and some won't call for another year...this has been my experience.Don't worry after a while you will have more work than you can handle,and you will be hoping they don't call because it always seems that everyone calls at once.

------------------

Our Sponsors