airless sprayers

Power Clean

what are some specs for a good airless sprayer and the price? Mainly for decks and possibly cedar siding. you can email me with brand names at rwmcobra@aol.com

thanks roy

------------------
Power Clean of America, LLC

powercleanofamerica.com

JR Wood

I don't know what you mean by specs.The unit I use is capable of 2500 psi .75 gpm.which is alright by me.I do not use my airless unless I absolutely have to.My main sprayer is a pump up sprayer.I only use the airless when the product is too thick for a pump up.
I got my airless at a Sherwin Williams paint store it cost me $875. It was on sale at the time and I was told it is an $1100 sprayer.I also have a sprayer that I bought at Home Depot For $499 It is an XR7 and the only reason I bought it is because it is a GRACO and The guy at home depot said it was a Great bargain.All
this and I still use a pump up sprayer 90% of the time.

------------------
<FONT size="1"><FONT COLOR="Black">J.R WOOD POWER WASHING*1-800-782-9919
ABACUS DECK CARE*1-866-7-ABACUS
J&B SNOW PLOW*1-973-328-6650
SHOWCASE LAWNS OF NEW JERSEY*1-866-SHOCASE</FONT s>
</FONT c>

<FONT size="2"><FONT COLOR="red">
DID SOMEONE SAY DIVERSIFY?</FONT s>
</FONT c>

Power Clean

Thanks JR.

Actually a pump up sprayer is exactly what i thought would be good a starter and had thought of having about 3 of them using each for a different purpose. But I was under the impression that an airless produced less overspray etc and that for bigger jobs it may be quicker.

thanks for your valuable input.

roy

------------------
Power Clean of America, LLC

powercleanofamerica.com

JR Wood

With the right tips and everything it can be a time saver,but with the sealers I use they are all pretty thin and the spray tends to fly.My first time using an airless I was wiping off the siding for 2 hours,some of it was all the way up to the second floor!Too each his own,you could use an airless if you want,I just choose to use a pump up.I've got so many I can't even count.I buy at least 5 a year,just because sometimes I forget to clean them out or leave them at home.It's easier to go buy a new one sometimes than to sit there on the job cleaning it out or unclogging it.That is a big problem with pump ups they clog all the time.Make sure you buy those paint strainers at home depot or where ever they only cost 40 cents a piece they will save you a lot of headaches.

------------------
<FONT size="1"><FONT COLOR="Black">J.R WOOD POWER WASHING*1-800-782-9919
ABACUS DECK CARE*1-866-7-ABACUS
J&B SNOW PLOW*1-973-328-6650
SHOWCASE LAWNS OF NEW JERSEY*1-866-SHOCASE</FONT s>
</FONT c>

<FONT size="2"><FONT COLOR="red">
DID SOMEONE SAY DIVERSIFY?</FONT s>
</FONT c>

Our Sponsors