Direct mail coupons

Jack

I am thinking about sending out advertisment in those coupons mailers like(money mailer)
In order to solicit homeowners in cleaning there driveways and garage floors

Has anyone had any success in this??
Or which is the best way to approach this (flyers, knocking on doors, direct mail)

Any pros & cons about cleaning driveways and garage floors?

thanks again

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Jack,

Any advertising you do is basically trail and error. Every area is different around the world, as well as from town to town. A lot has to do with what you are marketing and what people in that certain area are looking for.

Your best bet is to start small in what ever you do, increase with, what works the best. You have to continue to try and find out what works for you and the product and or service that you offer.

We find that direct mail works well. We offer a variety of different things that we clean and seal. The best responses are for decks and houses. Most of the driveway and garage floor work for us, comes while we are already working at a customers home, as an add on service.

That is base on our area.

The pros are, it is easy work with the right equipment. The cons are, not many as far as I'm concerned.

Dan Flynn

Robert Kravitz

When I had my first business in California, I subcontracted my carpet and window cleaning out. My sub's told me that coupon books were one of the best ways of drumming up business. Of course it worked better at different times of the year.

Just as Dan mentioned, you have to try various ways and various avenues to market your service.

Robert Kravitz, rjk@alturasolutions.com
Altura Solutions Janitorial Resource Center

Our Sponsors