Hey Duane from Clean Image

JR Wood

Just wondering how you came up with that name.About 5 years ago when I was a landscaper and thinking starting a power wash business,I was working with a company named Green Image.Clean Image was originally going to be the name of my company.I even posted this name about 2 years ago on another well known board when someone was soliciting a catchy name for their business...just wondering if that was you? Anyway good name!

<FONT COLOR="#000080" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[This message has been edited by JR Wood on March 14, 2000 ]</font>

CleanImage

Hey JR - My first choice, Walks On Water Inc. was already taken so I had to think of something else......
smile.gif

Actually, I read a good book that advised using a name, other than your own personal name, for your business. I had used my own name for years , so I started thinking about the possibilities. A lot of things lead to different combinations, but finally sat done and used the thesaurus in Microsoft word to come up with CleanImage. Used the same tool to create my website domain name - Stainlessteam.com (still being developed). Once I decided on this, the name sounded so simple, I thought it would be everywhere, but I had no problem with dba's or incorporation. It really ties into how I want our customers to perceive us and how I want the public to see our customers! Wish you could see my logo - the artist did a great job and I get a lot of compliments on the truck, it'll be on the new site soon.
Thanks for asking
Duane Brooks - CleanImage

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Great Name,

I often felt like changing our name, my wife won't let me. She feels that it would not be a good idea, since we have used it for so long. I have to listen to the boss.

Can't wait to see your site and logo. Let us know when your up and running.
smile_spin.gif

------------------
Dan Flynn
Flynn Service Pro
www.powerwash.net
708/715-4206

Our Sponsors