Free Small Biz Help!!!! Really!

Kevin

I was giving an esttimate for a lady when she asked if I would be interested in letting the business department of a local college where her husbands a professor take my business and practice with it.This would mean developing an advertising plan, business plan, and other aspects of business (which I know little about) for 0 charge. They have'nt started yet but it's in the near future. I said sure to this lady if it can help me and the students. I thought you guys might try this free means of advertising. Hope it works out!

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Kevin,

Great idea. You can also go to the schools and ask if someone would like to help design your company look <FONT size="3">(Example)</FONT s>) Logo, letter head and so on. Students can get credit for doing such projects. I have never done this, but it really is a great idea.
smile.gif

------------------
Dan Flynn
Flynn Service Pro
www.powerwash.net
708/715-4206

Dave Stones

Kevin,

That's great, don't you have local business start-up organisations to help with Business Plans, Cash flows etc?

In my area we have a number of organisations who do that free of charge, and sometimes you can even get a small (very small) grant to help you through the first few months.

Best of Luck

Dave

------------------
Dave Stones
Care-Clean
http://www.careclean.inuk.com

Richard

Originally posted by Kevin:
I was giving an esttimate for a lady when she asked if I would be interested in letting the business department of a local college where her husbands a professor take my business and practice with it.This would mean developing an advertising plan, business plan, and other aspects of business (which I know little about) for 0 charge. They have'nt started yet but it's in the near future. I said sure to this lady if it can help me and the students. I thought you guys might try this free means of advertising. Hope it works out!

Hey Kevin;
I got a lot of GOOD FREE help from the local s.b.a. (small business adminastration), as well as S.C.O.R.E. (service corp of retired excutives)classes, bus. managment, advertise stratagies, all free of charge, you want to check the phone book for the s.b.a. and s.c.o.r.e. near you. hope this helps
Richard

Our Sponsors