Brochure co-op just an idea.

JR Wood

I was just thinking about making a professional power washing full color brochure,you know the "before and after" shots and benefits and all that.It occured to me that a majority of us would make almost the same brochure( with a few variations).And it makes perfect sense to make a brochure that leaves spaces for individual company names and specials and things like this.
Would anybody be interested in pooling resources and ideas to create this "generic"
brochure in which we could all use.The reason why this would be a good idea is that the more units you have printed the cheaper it gets.If you have 2500 printed and the price is say 13 cents a piece,If you had 25000 the price would drop considerably.and if this works out you could do as many as you wanted,in as many different themes as you wanted(wood restoration and so on..) just a thought.
P.S I am not talking about anyone profiting from, this this would defeat the purpose!

[This message has been edited by JR Wood (edited February 27, 2000).]

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
I think it maybe a good idea for some. I prefer to have a more personalized brochure.
It might be a good idea for a new company, limited on funds. You also can use manufactures brochure in this case. It may even be cheaper this way.

------------------
Dan Flynn
Flynn Service Pro
www.powerwash.net
708 715-4205

L

LightningClean

I totally agree with Dan. Personalization is the key to giving that brochure a more personal touch. If you make a brochure with say a picture of a deck that say me or Dan cleaned, that would be what a homeowner would think the job would turn out like since that is the impression you are handing her or him. A newbee definatly couldn't come close to doing that kinda work, because that kind of work takes years of experience and hands on.
Another thing I get brochures done every year and if you can tell me where I can get a professional full color brochure done for .13 a piece I'll take 75,000 of them. The last batch I had done cost me .28 cents a piece when I bought 25,000.
Well it was a good thought, but I personally dont think it would fly. But nothing at all wrong with voicing a good honest question.

Rob

Our Sponsors