Phone List CD's

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Does anyone know of a phone list cd that does not have a download limit?

------------------
Dan Flynn
Timberland Power Wash
www.powerwash.net
Houston, Texas.

Ron Musgraves

Administrator
Staff member
No I don’t know a version that gives you unlimited down load capability.

If you have a second computer you can install it fresh there and have 5000 new down loads.

I’m sure that there is no problem with this legally since the company was the on that told me about it.

I would assume if you could delete all security files that tell your computer the program has been down loaded you could fool the computer. But that’s not legal and would not be fare to the software company. If you have multiple computers you can get another 5000 and another and another. I think that’s fare since they are no measure to prevent you from doing this. Besides they are not clear to the consumer when you purchase this software that you are limited to only 5000

I had been buying from this company when they where unlimited and one year they changed it. No warning they sold the disc and I found out after the fact. I was upset until I learned I could slap in my laptop and get some more.

if there is one I’m sure it wont work as easy.

------------------
Ron Marshal Phoenix AZ
1-888-fleetwash

Mike Hughes

I use www.anywho.com on occasion. They also have a reverse lookup function........allowing you to put in the phone number, it give you the address.....and if you click on the street name, it gives you all of the neighbors addresses, phone and name.

------------------
Mike Hughes
Everclear
Souderton, PA

Our Sponsors