Web Hosting

Power Clean

Can anyone give me advice on web hosting? What is needed, expected, minimals, cost and mb space? Any info is more than I know. I was just visiting tophosts.com for the top hosting companies, but decided that money probably paid a role in their standings and that this board be another good place to start.

Thanks Roy

------------------
Power Clean of America, LLC

powercleanofamerica.com

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
I have had many. They all tell you how great they are, yet most do not deliver. If you are in the process of starting a site for your business. I would get a pay host and not a free one.

They are very unprofessional and not as reliable. I recommend the host we currently use. They have been great with out a problem in over a year since I have had them.

They have basic to advanced features, along with side agreements like I have for the heavy traffic this site gets. You wont need much at first if ever. Depends on what you want to do.

Get a package with 10mb or more with ftp and telnet access. You may need a cgi-bin in the future. Start there to set up a brochure type site for your customers to get more information about your company and services. You can also provide before and after picture.

As you learn more and need to advance your site, you will be in a good position to do what ever you need.
You will also need a domain name. Most company use there name or nick name. www.cedant.com

Good Luck

------------------
Dan Flynn
Timberland Power Wash
www.powerwash.net
Houston, Texas.

Our Sponsors