Business to Business Pages

Mike Hughes

Anyone in the B to B?? I just placed an ad in it for the first time. I have never tried it before. What can I expect? Did it work for you?

The ad is under "Building Cleaning-Exterior".....which is where the majority of pressure washing contractors are located.

------------------
Mike Hughes
Everclear
Souderton, PA

rvagnoni

I know another contractor who had an ad in the B to B and had little results. Maybe you will have better luck Mike.

------------------
Rick - Deck Care Plus
Find a purpose in life so big it will challenge every capacity to be at your best.
--David O. McKay

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
I never did well there. One or two calls a year. Big waste. The best way to get commercial work is to do direct mail or knocking on doors.

------------------
Dan Flynn
Timberland Power Wash
www.powerwash.net
Houston, Texas.

Mike Hughes

I'm gonna gamble on it for a year and see what happens.........I'll let you know!

------------------
Mike Hughes
Everclear
Souderton, PA

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
That is the best thing to do. Things are different everywhere. I would give it a year and see what happens too.

------------------
Dan Flynn
Timberland Power Wash
www.powerwash.net
Houston, Texas.

Ronniels

I've tried the B to B Mailers and residential mailers both and for whatever reason, I have actually gotten more Commercial work from my residential ads going to the owners and managers homes than from the Business mailers...

But you never know...every area is different!

------------------
Ronniels
AHR Tidewater, Inc.
Va Beach, VA 23456
(757) 368-5495

Our Sponsors