Marketing Ideas To Consider

Glen

Hi all...

I've been following this BBS for a short while, and I've noticed a number of great ideas along with some that seem to be questioning how to go about a proper marketing effort.

I realize that most have a limited budget and I thought I'd throw out a few ideas that might be of some assistance.

MAILERS: When you print a mailer, have several thousand Mailers printed in color on the front using the same design layout. On the back, leave it blank, that way you can change your message for each mailer and it will cost you far less to print the back in one color while building a following. Make sure you mail to the same areas at least 4 times a year, once a month if possible. You should see about a 1% success rate each time you mail. (500 mailers=5 jobs)

MAILING LISTS: Hook up with a Real Estate agent. Through the MLS system an agent can print out labels of all the homeowners in any certain community. The agent will know the wealthy communities...stick with those to start with.

SHARE THE EXPENSE: Do you know a landscaper? A Carpet cleaning service? A Real Estate Agent? If you're going after the same market, do a mailing that features another service(s).

FREE STUFF: Do you consider yourself an expert? Write a news artical about the benefits of having one's property properly maintained by a professional pressure cleaning service. Local newspapers are always looking for "home improvement" features and they will print it...for free! ...best part is, you become the pressure washing expert in the area via free news features.

This are some of many concepts that have proven to be very successful for myself and my clients... I hope they help...

GTOberacker@aol.com

------------------
Continued success to all!
...Glen

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Thanks Glen,

Welcome to the board.

------------------
Dan Flynn
Timberland Power Wash
www.powerwash.net
Houston, Texas.

Ronniels

Another idea...
Team up with local Deck Builders and Home Improvement companies.

I had not thought about it until I had 2 of them approach me because they build them and that's it. But constantly have request for maintenance that they do not do. (Sealing and Cleaning)

------------------
Ronniels
AHR Tidewater, Inc.
Va Beach, VA 23456
(757) 368-5495

Our Sponsors