Engine Problem?

HI-Pressure

If John "Hotwaterwizard" doesn't mind I would be more than happy to help anyone with engine problems that he cannot solve.
Most of my skills are related to small engines with over 15 years experience. I am currently a dealer for Honda, Kawasaki, Briggs and Stratton, Kohler, Tecumseh, Robin, Duetz, Yanmar, and small Perkins diesels.

Hi-Pressure Solutions
Daren Marshall

<FONT COLOR="#000080" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[This message has been edited by HI-Pressure on May 23, 2000 ]</font>

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Hey Daren,

We would welcome your help. Lucky for us Wizard just showed up and started answering questions. He got our attention and we made him a bulletin board. I’m sure he would like some help.

Thanks
icon17.gif

------------------
Dan Flynn
Flynn Service Pro
www.powerwash.net
708/715-4206

H

hotwaterwisard

I can use your help. We will make a good team. I can tell already this is going to be a challange. I'll be the first to admit "I DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING" But, I do know Pumps, and Burners, and Generators, and Car Stereos, and Amplifiers, and Electronics. Just to name a few. I use to be a Stereo Tech. And I use to trouble shoot radio problems on F15 Fighters in the Air Force. I only have 10 years experience fixing Pressure Washers. I still have alot to learn. Like typing instead of Hunt and Peck. Don't take this as bragging, just wanted you to know a little background.

------------------
Hotwaterwizard@aol.com John DeRosa

Our Sponsors