Thanks, John

M

Mike@Everclear

A million thanks to you, John. You were dead-on with your diagnosis of my machine. There was debris stuck in one of the valves. Thanks again for your help.......we all appreciate having someone with your expertise among us.

By the way......any thoughts on how that debris got in there in the first place? I have a filter before the pump....

------------------
Mike Hughes
Everclear
Souderton, PA

H

hotwaterwisard

Originally posted by Mike@Everclear:
A million thanks to you, John. You were dead-on with your diagnosis of my machine. There was debris stuck in one of the valves. Thanks again for your help.......we all appreciate having someone with your expertise among us.

By the way......any thoughts on how that debris got in there in the first place? I have a filter before the pump....

What did it look like black ,white, sand, wood?
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

------------------
Hotwaterwizard@aol.com John DeRosa

M

Mike@Everclear

Black, like little fragments of rock, or something solid. Definately something that should not be in there! Thanks again for your help.

------------------
Mike Hughes
Everclear
Souderton, PA

H

hotwaterwisard

Better check your valve cages real close and see if there are any peices missing. Also the peices could be from hard water check the plumbing on the inlet side of the pump. Check all of the o-rings under the valves close too.

------------------
Hotwaterwizard@aol.com John DeRosa

Our Sponsors