I'll bet I am truly the baby on the board
in terms of this biz. So what I am asking
may bring a smile to some of your faces but
appreciate smiles anytime! I recently pur-
chased a 3000 psi 5gpm belt-driven cold water
gas washer and was a little dissatisfied with
the manufacturers manual. I was informed by
research and several others that I got a good
product, but the manual speaks to me as though I were an established contractor, which, at this point, am needing the knowledge (training and am awaiting a packet)
but what I would like to get from you wizard,
and anyone else,is a quick 101 lesson on how
a washer works...everything from taking us
inside the washer and on a tour or the work-
ng parts, to precautions and safety. I will
inquire from the manufacturer more, but really would benefit from someone in the field and who really knows the 101! Thanks
again, and I will continue reading many posts
as this is becoming a 101 for us in itself!
Cameron Johnston
CAM-RON POWER WASHING
tracyj@midusa.net

H

hotwaterwisard

Lets start with information first. You will need to keep a record of this anyways. What is the brand and model of the pressure washer? What is the brand and model of the Pump? What size engine? Brand and model? Pull start or electric? How far in depth do you want this discussion to be?

------------------
Hotwaterwizard@aol.com John DeRosa

Cameron J.

Would appreciate an extensive discussion on
just how it works, talk to us like you were
explaining it to your kids!!! We're humble!
We have a Tuff Industrial Line, gas and belt
driven, 16 hp Briggs and Stratton with an
electric start. (3000 psi 5gpm). Thanks a-
gain!

H

hotwaterwisard

No time right now I'll give you some lessons a little later.

------------------

Scott Stone

The book you want is caled the universal guide to pressure washer repair. There are two sources that I know of easily. I am going to post the information here and Dan may delete it. I do feel that there is enough general interest in this to justify going against the prohibition on advertising. I have no affiliation with either of these two companies.

The first is called Waterworks. The only way I have to contact them is by E-mail at sales@waterworks@llc.com You will want to ask Rodney.
The second is Northern. The Item number is 157402 and the phone number is 1-800-533-5545. They both charge $30 for the bok and it will give you a ton of information that you need and some that is beyond what you need. It is a good general service manual.

------------------
Any statement that I make about equipment, processes or your hair color is my own personal opinion. I usually base it on personal experience. If you disagree with me you are free to reply on both the BBS and by e-mail. If I am totally off base please explain why on the BBS so that we may all know why;)
Bus. Phone 480-834-3434
Cell Phone 602-509-9741

H

hotwaterwisard

Maybe I should write a book Pressure Washers For Dummies.
thinkerg.gif
What do you guys think?
confused.gif

------------------

Scott Stone

I would buy one, can you do it in spanish?
wink.gif

------------------
Any statement that I make about equipment, processes or your hair color is my own personal opinion. I usually base it on personal experience. If you disagree with me you are free to reply on both the BBS and by e-mail. If I am totally off base please explain why on the BBS so that we may all know why;)
Bus. Phone 480-834-3434
Cell Phone 602-509-9741

trent5000

How should I search for a "mobile chemical applicator"? I know there must be a thread out there...but I can't seem to find it? Shurflo or flowjet? Looking to set up my own, looking for pics. Thanks!

Our Sponsors