Re-routing engine exhaust

H

hotwaterwisard

They have flex pipe that they use for that. If you can't find some try large electrical conduit from a comercial electrical supplier.

------------------
Hotwaterwizard@aol.com John DeRosa "If I Can't fix it no one can."

HI-Pressure

You also might try your local exhaust system shop. We have one in town that stocks small exhaust pipe and small mufflers. Most OEMs use stainless flex tubing as John suggested. We usually remove the muffler from the header pipe on vanguards and add a larger muffler that has the correct fittings for connections plus it makes it that much more quiet.

Hope that helps,
Daren
Hi-Pressure Solutions

spraymasters

Doug, I also have an enclosed trailer and I used some flex pipe and curved it upward toward the ceiling vent. I open the side door and back door and have not yet even smelled the exhaust. Works great for us.
smile.gif

Dennis

------------------
Living Life On the Edge Makes Us Dizzy...WE LOVE DIZZY!

Dennis A. Cormier and Gloria A. Wagner
North Georgia Spray Masters, Inc.
spraymasters@hotmail.com

D

David l Saulque

Doug

Two other ways to fix the problem. 1. Cut a hatch door in the roof of the van. 2. Put in a Joey Bed-the whole pp slides out the side door on a shelf. I have one with a hatch and the other two with the Joey Beds. What nice is its so easy to work on the units and in general operation. Doug give me a call if they delete the number 503 232-4837

The exhaust of the gas engine & burner should draft out the hatch or ? With the Joey Bed all is outside the van.

David

916-663-3033

<FONT COLOR="#000080" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[This message has been edited by David l Saulque on June 13, 2000 ]</font>

Our Sponsors