pulse problem with unit,

Barry Laraway

John, I have a RK-22 and I have been having the following problem I will try to explian it to you. The unit is mounted on a trailer and I am pulling water from a 325 gal. tank.
When I release the spray gun trigger the p/w unit makes pulsation sound and the unit bucks each time. This happens every time I release the trigger. I am putting out 3000 p.s.i. and dont know if this is normal.
I have seen that the water in the intake line from the water tank just where it goes into the pume has a little bit of reverse flow each time this happens.
The unit is new, first year in service 16 hrs.of use. I spoke to you in a voice chat last month when the water filter cup exploded off the P/W unit. I later found out that I should be pulling water from a tank
(gravity drawn) not pumping from a source with pressure behind it. I then made some changes with the way the water gos to the unit and made it gravity drawn from a tank.
Any thoughts on whats going on. I also removed the top and side caps on the pump and found no obstructions.
Thanks...

<FONT COLOR="#000080" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[This message has been edited by Barry Laraway on July 04, 2000 ]</font>

H

hotwaterwisard

Sounds like air is still getting in somewhere. Or something like a peice of that filter is stuck in the unloader. Sometimes they do that when the tip is too small or something is in the tip.

------------------
Hotwaterwizard@aol.com John DeRosa If you have a Machine Problem, I'm here to help.

Our Sponsors