If I only knew how!

sluggo

Say Wiz was wondering if you could send me the parts list for making a chemical applicator. With a parts list im sure i could put one together.
icon17.gif

brownar20@hotmail.com

H

hotwaterwisard

What kind? Upstream, Downstream, Thru the pump, After the pump, High pressure, Low pressure? The easy one is Thru the pump you need a float tank a tee a hose barb a metering valve, some hose, and a soap check valve with a filter on it.

------------------
Hotwaterwizard@aol.com John DeRosa If you have a Machine Problem, I'm here to help.

H

hotwaterwisard

Do you want a seperate machine to apply chemicals? Something to replace a pump up sprayer? Try a Surflow pump with a hose and mount it to a 5 gal bucket and a dolly to move it around. Just drop the inlet hose (with a check valve on it) into the bucket then an air hose and some kind of gun. Even one of those garden spray guns like you water your yard with and a garden hose would work.

------------------
Hotwaterwizard@aol.com John DeRosa If you have a Machine Problem, I'm here to help.

sluggo

I was thinking of a surflo mounted to my trailer in a water proof case. I'd need it to run off a battery, also in the trailer. The chem buckets would stay in the trailer and id run about 200 ft of hose from the pump.Then id use a gun from one of those pump up types. Any suggestions on which surflo I should look into. I'm sorry I get a little vague. When an idea hits me it drives me a bit crazy until I can get a handle on it. The knowledge you have available is a bit hard to come by. Many know about these things but most of the time they would rather sell you something then lend some GOOD advice. Thanks for your time.

sluggo

Shurflo 1.4 GPM 12 Volt Diaphragm Pump or Shurflo 3.0 GPM 12 Volt Diaphragm Pump Which would be the best of these two for the application I described?

Our Sponsors