What is My Machine Worth?

Mirage Cleaners

I have a 3000 psi hot water Landa about 7 years old. I've put a lot of money into it this past year and it is now in very good working condition. For example, I invested $2,000 in a new heater coil and burner assembly which is now getting up to 300 degrees.

However, I decided it was time to buy a new machine and now I have no use for the Landa. Since we're a small company and have nowhere to store it, I've decided to sell it.

The mechanic just finished repairing the last problem and it's ready to be picked up and put to work. I have nowhere to store it and would like to sell it ASAP.

I have no idea what it is worth, any ideas or offers??

H

hotwaterwisard

Originally posted by Mirage Cleaners:
I have a 3000 psi hot water Landa about 7 years old. I've put a lot of money into it this past year and it is now in very good working condition. For example, I invested $2,000 in a new heater coil and burner assembly which is now getting up to 300 degrees.

However, I decided it was time to buy a new machine and now I have no use for the Landa. Since we're a small company and have nowhere to store it, I've decided to sell it.

The mechanic just finished repairing the last problem and it's ready to be picked up and put to work. I have nowhere to store it and would like to sell it ASAP.
You will probobly get $3000 out of it That is average for a used one. Half of the price of a new one.
I have no idea what it is worth, any ideas or offers??
It is worth half the price of a new machine about $2500 to $3000.

------------------
Hotwaterwizard@aol.com John DeRosa If you have a Machine Problem, I'm here to help.

Our Sponsors