Hot Water Washer Info.

Ken @ Pro-Coat

I am thinking seriously of adding a hot water washer to our arsenal of equipment. My thoughts are of getting a machine with about 20hp; a flow of 5.6 gpm @ 3500 psi with a 12v beckett burner. Would appreciate any input from the "Washers" out there with experience,or maybe "The Wizard" could help, of type of engine, pump, burner, accessories, etc; I should look for. I would like a skid mount set up for our trailer with hose reels for supply line(100') and pressure line(150'). At this point we use customer's water supply so water tank is not planned. Doing mostly residential roof and house cleaning, but thinking of moving into gas stations, shopping centers, etc.
Again, all input appreciated.

------------------

Stateline P/W

You might want to think about adding a tank, unless your residential customers have city water. If they have well water you might be pressing your luck trying to get 5.6gpm out of them. The commercial work you shouldn't have any problem.

Just my .02

Stateline Pressure Washing

------------------

H

Hotwaterwizard

Hi, I can't help it I like HydroTek machines. I am not advertizing them. It is a personal prefference. Here are a few I would suggest.

------------------
Hotwaterwizard@aol.com If You have a problem with your machine, just ask me for help. Check out the Machine Problem Board

Our Sponsors