pump problems

countryboync

Howdy everbody! I am having a little pump problem. This TS2021 general pump has been one kicking A pump. Thats why I would like to keep her humming and a strumming. The problem is it has about half the pressure it usually does and when the trigger is released a horrible chattering sounds kinda like my old car when I first fire her up you can hear the bearings rattle. Thank you for any help figuring this one out.

------------------

H

Hotwaterwizard

Check your water inlet screen. Usually located inline or inside of the float tank. Sounds like it is starving for water. Also check your soap valve make sure it is closed or in soap. If your hose is vibrating alot check the valves to see if there is something in one of them. The valves are in the head of the pump. Never use a cresent wrench to open the valves it will ruin the caps. Always use a 30mm socket. If you don't have one you need to go buy one now, you will need it. Cueck all of the hoses and clamps. Even a small pin hole can cause your pump to suck air as well as loose clamps.
fart.gif

------------------
Hotwaterwizard@aol.com If You have a problem with your machine, just ask me for help. Check out the Machine Problem Board

countryboync

Hey wiz Your were right water screen was a mess. Took it off cleaned it out put It all back together fired her up got more pressure than I have had with this machine In a long time. Right on the money thanks a MILLION!!

------------------

H

Hotwaterwizard

Originally posted by bling bling:
hey whiz how do you want that million in small are large bills? he he he

Can't get the first million too hard to get. So I gave up on it and am now working on the second million.
clown.gif

------------------
Hotwaterwizard@aol.com If You have a problem with your machine, just ask me for help. Check out the Machine Problem Board

Our Sponsors