losing pressure

Dan S

hey wiz.
im not sure about this so i thought i would give you a shot.
im losing preasure it's like the engine wants to shut down ,or out of gas , or bad fuel filter. however all that is good.would the unloader be acting like that?
i check the oil in engine and it's calling for a lil bit. it's right on the add. could it be that the low oil shut down? i have a landa 5-3000.there is no leaks . i even took off the downstream to see if that was that.. but it wasn't.i have a full 3000 psi , but when it starts to act up it goes to around 2000 psi sometimes more sometimes less.then it picks back up again with full preasure. even though i have a new gas filter on ;maybe i should try another one huh?spark plugs ? would that be a factor?also im getting a lil blow by in the air filter.
i hope i didn't lose ya i tried to give as much info as pos.
ps: i know this is bad BUT i have been running 87 octane in this thing instead of 93 octane.
if i do find the problem before you respond i will tell you what i found 10-4...............

------------------
have a great day and GOD bless!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Dan S (edited September 03, 2000).]

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Hey Dan,

Sounds like it could be a few things. Possibility it is the unloader. Could be a lack of water, check inlet screen for clogs. Air filter dirty, try and remove it and see what happens.

------------------
Dan Flynn
Flynn Service Pro
www.powerwash.net
708/715-4206

H

Hotwaterwizard

Check the water screen like Dan said also the hose clamps and valves. Another factor is the belts if it is a belt drive. They could be loose.

------------------
Hotwaterwizard@aol.com If You have a problem with your machine, just ask me for help. Check out the Machine Problem Board

Dan S

hey thanks i think i found it. i took the screen off my outlet pipe from the tank and some stuff came out. i had appox. 3oo gal in tank and didnt want to drain it so i took it off anyways and KABOOOMMMM crap everywhere. so THANKS THANKS THANKS it seems to hold the pressure better.
i even have a filter before the tank
but that goes to show you how much can still get in.
THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS

o hey did i say thanks yet!!!!!!!!.

------------------

H

Hotwaterwizard

<FONT size="6">Pays To Ask. </FONT s><FONT COLOR="blue"> No Question Is A Stupid Question.</FONT c> <FONT COLOR="red">How Much Would A Shop Charge You To Fix Your Machine</FONT c>

------------------
Hotwaterwizard@aol.com If You have a problem with your machine, just ask me for help. Check out the Machine Problem Board

Dan S

50.00$$$ a hour
does that mean i owe you some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
??????????????????????????????????????????????
just funny ya man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks.................&gt;&lt;&gt;&lt;&gt;&lt;&gt;&lt;&gt;&lt;&gt;&lt;&gt;&lt;&gt;&lt;&gt;&lt;&gt;&lt;&gt;&lt;&gt;&lt;&gt;&lt;&gt;&lt;&gt;&lt;

------------------

H

Hotwaterwizard

Free advice is fun to give. I'm on my time here not the companies.
beer.gif

------------------

H

Hotwaterwizard

Any time you need help with a problem feal "FREE" to ask. LOL
laughing.gif

------------------

Our Sponsors