Simson Pressure Washer ??

Mr. No Sweat

Hi Wiz,
I have a question on a used pressure washer I have been looking at. It has a 13hp Honda Motor with a very strange looking pump. I can't find any name on the pump it is round in shape with 3 rings around the pump. It is the same metal as the engine. The inlet and outlet are on the end of the pump. It doesn't have a unloader on the pump. It is a Model # PW3200KHS which is 3200psi/gpm??
What I would like to know if this is a good machine or trouble looking for a "New Home" ? Overall it is clean looking washer. What I need is a washer to do some flat work, maybe once or twice a week. I have my own Lawn Care Company so I looking to do a few driveways and etc during the winter time. I live in Central Florida so this time of year I only mow my accounts every other week.
I have been reading this board since early this year. You are a BIG help to people on this board. I have learned a lot by reading this board. Hope you are doing Ok.
Thanks, Bill

------------------

H

Hotwaterwizard

Don't buy anything with a wable plate pump on it. Does not sound like Simpson at all. Sounds like Campbell Housfield. E-mail me for more info Hotwaterwizard@aol.com
Send a picture if you can.

------------------
Hotwaterwizard@aol.com If You have a problem with your machine, just ask me for help. Check out the Machine Problem Board

Our Sponsors