Pressure switch problems....

Washaroo

I have a 3000 PSI cold water unit, and a seperate Hotbox. It has an Admiral pressure switch wired from the boiler to a brass fitting next to the pump. It is held on to the fitting by two small bolts that clamp it on to the fitting. It is supposed to switch the boiler on and off when the demand for water is needed and stop heating when not needed. The plastic housing part of the switch broke and I picked a new unit. Both had the same Matsushita micro-switch. My problem is that the boiler doesn't stop running. I blew two hoses and have since not ran the boiler. There are three wires RED, Blue, and Brown. On the micro-switch itself the three connectors have "C, NO, NC" next to each connector. I believe all the parts are fine I just don't think I have it connected proberly. My Hotbox is an Upright oil fired made by BE.
Any suggestions or Directions would be appreciated..... Thanks Wiz........... Blake

------------------
Blake Keirstead
Washaroo Clean Services
Service South Eastern New Brunswick.....

H

Hotwaterwizard

C = Common
NC = Normally Closed
NO = Normally Open
You need the normally open and the common wires. That way when there is no pressure the switch will be open and the fuel will not flow.

------------------
Hotwaterwizard@aol.com If You have a problem with your machine, just ask me for help. Check out the Machine Problem Board

Our Sponsors