Best two man unit hw washer

rvagnoni

Wiz,

Looking to purchase a new hot water unit that will enable us to run two men cleaning from at 3000+ psi. Any suggestions on what I need to look for here?

I know I could just buy another unit but I don't like the idea of having to by a bigger trailer.
thinkerg.gif

------------------
Rick - Deck Care Plus

Mark

Moderator / Sponsor
smile.gif
Rick,

Go to :www.pressurewasherzone.com then select : "Contractors Corner" there are several pictures of units that might fit your application.
smile.gif

------------------
Call or e-mail me if I can be of assistance!

Mark McIntyre: AKA: Pressure Washer Zone Man.
http://www.pressurewasherzone.com
Mark@easycleansystems.com

916 638-0828

rvagnoni

Mark,

Thank you for the help. I went to the site, but did not find too much help on what I am looking for. Just a link to a specific washer.
hmm.gif

------------------
Rick - Deck Care Plus

Mark

Moderator / Sponsor
eek.gif
Rick,

We are still updating the contractor skids to the web site now, I thought you might be interested in our All American Premier Skid it is rated at 8 GPM @ 3000 PSI, powered by a 25 HP Kohler. Let me know if you would like me to mail you a brochure.

Mark
1 800 292-3279

------------------

PressureWasherZone.com EasyCleanSystems.com

916 638-0828

H

Hotwaterwizard

Two machines are cheaper than one believe it or not. And you will have less problems. A 10gpm unit cost about $20,000. Two 5.5gpm machines costabout $12,000. Is it worth $8,000 to have one machine?

------------------
Hotwaterwizard@aol.com If You have a problem with your machine, just ask me for help. Check out the Machine Problem Board

Mark

Moderator / Sponsor
Hey Jon,
How have you been?

You are absolutely "Correct" In most cases two 5 GPM machines are cheaper than one 10 GPM machine!

But there are a lot of Pros and Cons here also.

On one hand, with 2 units the odds of both being "down" at once are lower, than the odds of one being "down"
So theoretically you will always have at least one unit running.

However one may argue that with 2 engines, pumps, unloaders, burners etc. etc. you are at least twice as likely to have a problem!

In my humble opinion, there are numerous different things to consider before deciding to go with 2 - 5 GPM units, or with -1- 10 GPM unit, or do you go with an 8 GPM @ 3000 PSI.

Bottom Line I believe there is NO RIGHT ANSWER as to which is better, I think the key here is which is best for this particular application.

I have suggested two 5 GPM @ 3500 PSI skids to one customer based on his application etc. and -1- 8 GPM @ 3000 PSI to another.

Whether you go with one or two units, the key is picking Quality Equipment, and maintaining it properly!

It seems that there are many different schools of thought on which is the best!
I am just presenting mine.

Have A Merry Christmas!

I will buy you a beer sometime.
beer.gif
smile.gif

------------------

PressureWasherZone.com EasyCleanSystems.com

916 638-0828

Straight Shot

Rick-
I recently bought an Allison Fire Cannon (cool name) 7gpm@3500psi w/22hp Kohler, anyway and now on bigger jobs I kick myself for not buying their bigger 2 man 10gpm@2500psi unit. Their price was around $5300. It comes fully equiped with everything! I'm happy with mine, it's not a name brand (yet) like Landa, but it looks very pretty and works harder then any employee I have ever had! I don't work for them, I just did quite a bit of research and even paying a $500 shipping charge (living in CA)I feel I bought a quality unit for a great price. Just my experience and opinion.
Their site is www.********** .com

Good luck and Season's Greetings!

------------------
Christopher Vaughn
www.StraightShotPressureWashing.com

Our Sponsors