experience pays

reedsterstl

i have narrowed my decision down to a couple of units. Hotzy, Landa, and Graco. Price really isn't a problem, I am just inquiring for info from others as to their track record with these systems. Any "candid" remarks will be kept confidential and you may also email your remarks to me if you don't want to post them here. Thanks for all your help.

reedsterstl

Dan S

i have benn a landa lover every since i got into this business........
there are other machine's out there that are comparable to the landa...and about the only thing that is dif. is the name.......price..

you just gota compare apples with apples though.

i heard some bad things about the hotzy....parts are expensive....hard to work on.etc.. but ya never know untill you really have it.

if you take care of your machine----change oil every 25 hour's and just reg. p/m.... they will last.

------------------
Washing a truck can be challenging.Every truck in a fleet may require different treatment.Adapt the washing process to the challenges that you are dealing with.

reedsterstl

Thanks Dan for responding. I have made the selection of the Landa unit. Now, the big decision is which one! I like the 3500psi/4gpm unit, but for a few dollars more I can get the next step up. I don't think at this point in time that i need anything bigger. You are right about comparing apples with apples. Now, do you recommend a particular airless sprayer. I have seen many and am not quite sure about specs for putting down sealer. What should I look for in the output of chemical? The cost is not really a problem in that I have the means of getting anything, but again, experience pays and would appreciate some info on airless sprayers. Thanks again for your input, it is most helpful.

reedster

------------------

H

Hotwaterwizard

<FONT size="8"><FONT COLOR="Yellow">GET THE LANDA!</FONT c></FONT s>

------------------
Hotwaterwizard@aol.com If You have a problem with your machine, just ask me for help. Check out the Machine Problem Board

Our Sponsors