Problem with chem injector

ALL-BRITE

I have a problem not getting soap from the chem tank.
Here is a dumb question. Are your soap nozzles sized according to the press and gpm? I am now using a 5.5gpm instead of a 4gpm. The soap will come out if I use no nozzle. Is it the injector? Any suggestions ?
Thanks Tim

------------------
Tim Highfield
ALL-BRITE POWERWASHING

H

Hotwaterwizard

They make a special tip called a chemical tip it has a real large hole. You can get one almost anywhere that sells tips.

------------------
Hotwaterwizard@aol.com If You have a problem with your machine, just ask me for help. Check out the Machine Problem Board

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="DarkGreen">Tim

The tip sizes I use are 20-40,20-30,30-40,the ones that come with most units are ok but I think the 20-30 has the best spray pattern.
I use the 2.3mm orifice in the nonjustable downstreamer with no problems drawing chemicals with a 5.5 gpm unit.</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
<FONT COLOR="green"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.</FONT c></FONT f>

<FONT COLOR="red"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When In Doubt,,,Think It Out</FONT c></FONT f><FONT COLOR="blue"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">.....triplel@bscn.com</FONT c></FONT f>

Our Sponsors