im back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Dan S

just arrived back from my hunting adventure
boy those freckin bugs in the south are bad
YES i got to shoot NO i did not miss..
and i got a bonus i bagged a bob cat 50 lbs getting it mounted.........
hey Dan flynn it's sad that people can be that way on the board i just read about the voting. and i forgrt who replyed and said no but i think he needs to read it again .sometimes you got to treat grown men or ladies like a kid you can say one more time and you are done ..but that one more time gets to be two or three more times .we humans try to see how much we can get away with but i found out if we say " keep it up and you are outa here " they will push it and push it.this business is'nt a game it's a way of life it's my livelyhood. we have to put up with so much to keep up our contracts and that is the last thing we need to do is come home and read about junk or bad cuse words in our mail life is to short to be a
***hole ..so in short get rid of him/her and let this board here for those of us that can use it properly.

i havent forgot about your question about turbos? and what i use and if i rebuild.. i will answer it next week . but for now i have a wife and kids to play with .. i think they missed me...........

Our Sponsors