Unloader?

Wild Man

Hey Wiz,
Using my Landa today,When I release the trigger on gun
the machine sounds like it's trying to run on and get full pressure but it takes awile does this mean my unloader is going out? I was going through all the post here and you ask the guy witch un-loader he had,acording to your photos of un-loaders mine would be like the first one.
My machine Landa 4000psi 4.5gpm Hot water.
Thanks in advance.
Rick.........
P.S.
How do you run water back to the tank to keep pump cool if trigger isnt used for a bit? Sounds like a neat & convient concept!!!!!!If you have to put the gun down for a minute without turning off machine.(Like when your on a roof).........

------------------

H

Hotwaterwizard

If you have a flow unloader Check your Flow. See if the inlet screen is clogged. After that Check your valves to see if something is stuck. Also see if your soap valve is open. Then check your tip see if it has something stuck in it. Then check all of the hose clamps. MAKE SURE THEY ARE TIGHT. After all of that open up the unloader and see if something is stuck inside.

------------------
Hotwaterwizard@aol.com If You have a problem with your machine, just ask me for help. Check out the Machine Problem Board

HI-Pressure

One other thing to check is make sure all the orings in the unloader valve are in good shape.

Daren Marshall

------------------

Wild Man

Originally posted by Hot Water Wizard:
If you have a flow unloader Check your Flow. See if the inlet screen is clogged. After that Check your valves to see if something is stuck. Also see if your soap valve is open. Then check your tip see if it has something stuck in it. Then check all of the hose clamps. MAKE SURE THEY ARE TIGHT. After all of that open up the unloader and see if something is stuck inside.

Thanks Wiz
Inlet screen was clogged.
Your The Man!!!!!!!!!!!!

beer.gif

beer.gif

------------------

Our Sponsors