Sorry for not being here

HI-Pressure

Just want to say sorry for not being here as often as needed. Our 1 year old daughter has recently went thru a major open heart surgery and we have been very busy taking care of family. She is doing fine and I hope that I can spend more time on the board.

Thank you,

Daren Marshall
HI-Pressure

------------------

Stateline P/W

Hey Daren, In times like this you don't need to worry about this board, just take of that little girl of yours. Family comes first. I have two girls, one is 4 and one will be 2 in two weeks. Both mean the world to me as I'm sure yours do. I hope she has a speedy recovery.....

------------------
Steve

Stateline Pressure Washing [boldred]

J

Jim&Shirley

Hey DAREN,
NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL, Like the others have said here
take Care of your Family FIRST, We all Understand and we can Help Each-Other here in your absence,and if theres anything at all we can do Please DONT HESITATE TO ASK, Shirley has been through this with her first son Danny, so we do understand where you are coming from, keep us in-touch, our prayers are with you and your Family,and we're here to help each-other the best we can,but we're not Taking yours or Wizards Place here and it be here when you can get back to it.

Best of Luck AND GOD-BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Jim & Shirley

------------------

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Thank God she is fine. That must of been really hard to deal with. Good luck with the days to come. Our prayers are with your family especially your little angle.

------------------
Dan Flynn
Timberland Power Wash
www.powerwash.net
Houston, Texas.

Our Sponsors