HEY WIZ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dan S

If you was to "park" a landa with 500 hours on it and want to go over the machine for future use.....what would you do?

repack pump?
belts?
coil?
unloader?
work on burner?
shine -it-up?

it runs great but i thought since im geting a new one im going to put my landa to rest for awhile......untill i get another van.......
i gave the landa to my son. he is 16 but i thought we would rip it apart together so he could get some hands on>>>>> if ya know what i mean.......

that way i figure i could teach him how it works. and what makes it tick........before he has a break down...
is there a shop manual that shows the break down?
landa 5@3000...........hot h2o......

------------------
Washing a truck can be challenging.Every truck in a fleet may require different treatment.Adapt the washing process to the challenges that you are dealing with.

Trace

Dan, I also have a Landa the owners manual that came with it has a complete breakdown of everything,
pump, coil, unloader, etc. if you don't have one your dealer should.

------------------

H

Hotwaterwizard

I would Change the oil in the pump and motor, put a new fuel filter on the burner and motor, new air filter on the motor, clean out the filter in the fuel pump on the burner.

------------------
Hotwaterwizard@aol.com If You have a problem with your machine, just ask me for help. Check out the Machine Problem Board

Our Sponsors