Converting Cold Water Washer

Pro Cleaners

I have a hot water Landa that needs a new motor. I recently paid close to $1,500 for a new heater coil and wrapping so I don't want to junk it.

I'd like to sell the machine to someone who is handy and can put in a cheap motor or I was thinking of selling the heater coil separately.

My question is . . . would someone be able to make use of just the heater coil and convert their cold water machine into a hot water?

------------------

H

Hotwaterwizard

Good Idea! The answer is YES. What machine is it and how much do you want?

------------------
Hotwaterwizard@aol.com If You have a problem with your machine, just ask me for help. Check out the Machine Problem Board

Pro Cleaners

Even though I've had the machine for three years, I never knew the specifics on it because I bought it from someone else. I just know it was powerful and a good quality machine (when it was working). It's on a skid.

I'm asking $500 for the entire machine or just the heater coil.

Please let me know if you are interested because I've been storing it at my repair shop and they're on my back to take it away ASAP.

------------------

H

Hotwaterwizard

How much you think it would cost to ship it to Stockton California?

------------------
Hotwaterwizard@aol.com If You have a problem with your machine, just ask me for help. Check out the Machine Problem Board

Pro Cleaners

I really have no idea how much it would cost to ship. Do you have any suggestions on how to go about it? I guess I would have to call a freight company. Probably weighs at least 1,000 lbs. and they probably charge by weight. Guess my mechanic can just use the forkligt to put it in their truck??

I'm going to take a ride to the shop tomorrow and take some pics since people have been asking me about it.

------------------

Our Sponsors