Detachable burner made for two?

Straight Shot

We have a trailered Fire Cannon 7@3500 w/dc burner. Some of our work is better performed with our smaller portable cold-water 4@3200 machine.

Cleaning hoods: more water = more cleanup & higher chemical dilution, both of which we don’t want.

How wrong would it be to connect the pump outlet side of our smaller cold water machine to the inlet of the burner on the bigger machine, add some external dc power (16 volt battery charger) to the burner and use it when needed?

I understand the nozzle size of the burner may be a problem - if so how big of one?

We were using our bigger machine tuned & idled down, but it gets grumpy when we do this and it seems as though we were still getting more water then we wanted.

Please help before my oakey-ingenuity gets me into trouble again!
spin.gif

------------------
Christopher Vaughn
www.StraightShotPressureWashing.com

H

Hotwaterwizard

What? Hot into hot=STEAM! If you want to change the burner specs you can but you may need to change out the fan as well. My suggestion is hot-box of good quality for your small machine. Or a thermostat for the big one, and hook the small pump into the coils of the big one.

------------------
Hotwaterwizard@aol.com If You have a problem with your machine, just ask I'll help if I can.

Our Sponsors