My first jobs are Tuesday!!!!!!!

Kevin

I'm a newbie with an RK-21 and my first cleaning jobs are tomorrow. I've got a roof to clean for my neighbor (freebie) and a sewing plant to wash after that. Wednesday I've got a house to wash for the Occupational license lady of our town. I'm so fired up I can't sit still. I have'nt even started my rig yet! I think I'm going to like this cleaning stuff. Another guy stopped at my house for me to give an estimate. Hey guys, I might be able to buy some new skibbies before long!!!!!! I'll let you pros know how it went!

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
That's great Kevin, Good luck
biggrin.gif

Can't wait to hear how it went.

Dan Flynn

[This message has been edited by Dan Flynn (edited February 15, 2000).]

Scott Stone

Why don't you start your rig to make sure that you understand the operation. You can clean your own driveway while you are at it. It will help you get a technique down so that you don't look like a complete fool on your first job. Also, do not be too concerned if it takes you a lot longer than you anticipated. It always will and your speed will improve when you get more experience.

------------------
Just a guy driving around tying to make a living washing trucks, Wouldn't know a deck if it bit me in the hind quarters,

Kevin

Sorry guys! I had the flu and had to postpone my first jobs. I did practice on my house and shot bleach water through a door that wasnt sealed all the way and got it on 1yr old green carpet and caused bleach spots. Hey guys, I've discovered a new method of birth control after that happened! LOL

Jaime

Kevin, I think we all have been there. I must be making less mistakes. Have a new
(8 week old daughter)
smile.gif
wink.gif
lol Jaime

C

Craig/PowerWashUnlimited

Jaime,

Congrats on the new baby. Have a 4 week old daughter myself. Spend lots of time with her whenever you can. Hold her and talk to her. I have a 5 year old son that already Doesn't have much time for me, and i opted early in his life to work work work instead of spending time with him. That has changed now, t-ball, soccer, pee-wee football, swim team, i don't miss a game. Just a piece of advice from someone that made all the wrong decisions for all the wrong reasons on his first attempt at fatherhood and will never do that again. Enjoy your daughter. Congrats.

------------------
Craig Knight
Power Wash Unlimited
www.powerwashunlimited.com

Our Sponsors