Tip for the Board

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
If your surfing around through the categories and messages, and you want to get back to the main page. Look at the very top of the page. You will find a couple of little folders. The one that says Contract Cleaners if clicked on will bring you back to the main topics page. Or you can click on our logo.

Dan Flynn

[This message has been edited by Dan Flynn (edited February 14, 2000).]

Jack

Maybe you might have a Tech support forum
to anwser tech problems
Example you could get a rep from companies like
Landa, Hotsy, Honda, or maybe your dealer rep to post in the forum

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Jack,

That's a good idea and I will look into it. How ever for now, I would post those type of message in the General Topic area of your trade. Their probably will be someone on the board that can help with questions of that nature. It would be nice, and if all the members agreed, to separate the different board topics into their own categary. It would really keep things organized. But at the same time I don't want to complicate things to much. I would love some feed back and or ideas regarding the way we should organize the boards

Thanks Dan Flynn
Originally posted by Jack:
Maybe you might have a Tech support forum
to anwser tech problems
Example you could get a rep from companies like
Landa, Hotsy, Honda, or maybe your dealer rep to post in the forum

MICKEY

Originally posted by Dan Flynn:
If your surfing around through the categories and messages, and you want to get back to the main page. Look at the very top of the page. You will find a couple of little folders. The one that says Contract Cleaners if clicked on will bring you back to the main topics page. Or you can click on our logo.

Dan Flynn

[This message has been edited by Dan Flynn (edited February 14, 2000).]
DAN, THANKS FOR GIVING ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO COME TO THIS MESSAGE BOARD. THIS IS VERY HELPFUL AND HAS ALOT OF INFO THAT I WILL USE.
I ALSO FOUND YOUR VOICE CHAT PROGRAM TOO. THIS IS GREAT. HOPE TO CHAT WITH ALL OF YOU LATER. MICKEY WROTE DO THE RIGHT THING....

Our Sponsors