Hey Dan

ameri-clean

Dan, I can't get the site to remember me any more! How do I fix this problem? Love the improvements that you have made! Thanks.

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Did you get your problem fixed ?

------------------
Dan Flynn
Flynn Service Pro
www.powerwash.net
708/715-4206

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Did you check your profile to see if you have the proper box checked to save your name with a cookie ?

------------------
Dan Flynn
Flynn Service Pro
www.powerwash.net
708/715-4206

P

pressurewashing

Dan, it remembers me fine love the new board. Just one question for you.....What happened to your four star rating now you only have 3 where did it go? And How do the ratings work? How many post to gain each star?
We were jumping up and down when we finally got our first one...how long will it be before we get another one and when do they go gold?

Jim & Shirley

ameri-clean

Sorry for being such a pain! I checked the profile but did not see any questions relating to this! It only asked about sending e-mail notices and whether or not to allow others to view profile. Am I looking in wrong spot?Thanks.

ameri-clean

Me again! I found it under preferences. I deleted all preferences and reset them. It still didn't remember me when I went to post this reply. Any other suggestions?:eek:

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Hey Jim & Shirley,

Thanks for the nice compliments about the board
smile.gif
Regarding the stars, will just have to wait and see
naughty.gif
It will be more fun not knowing.

My stars, not sure. I will have to check it out. When I work on the board sometime things get a little screwed up. It should say admin by my name with 5 stars.

Have fun and thanks for pointing out any problems.

------------------
Dan Flynn
Flynn Service Pro
www.powerwash.net
708/715-4206

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Hey Ameri-Clean,

You are not a pain with the questions. I am very glad when you guys point out problems. It will help make the board a better place for everyone. Let me check out what is going on and get back to you.

Here is one question for you right now. Are you using the same browser ?

Check back today, I will check some things out.

------------------
Dan Flynn
Flynn Service Pro
www.powerwash.net
708/715-4206

ameri-clean

Hi again.I've been out of town for a week having a new grandbaby girl! Yes, I am using same browser. Still having same problem. I use netscape, could that be a problem?

------------------

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Probably, Congrats with the
smile.gif
grandchild
smile.gif

Is the box check in you're preference area. Check to make sure.

------------------
Dan Flynn
Flynn Service Pro
www.powerwash.net
708/715-4206

Our Sponsors