new guy. how to get started in this cold?

Bret Trussell

Hey guys

I know what you guy are already thinking. Another rookie asking the same ?'s.. Well I looked and did'nt see this one., Sorry... If you have any advice can you e-mail me.. besides bad timeing I already know that..Getting out of painting!!!......Question is "How to get started in this cold"???? or can you?? Thanks guys.Live in Oh.

------------------
Don't let your bussiness own you!You own your bussiness.And don't lose focus of your family or God above..

Jon

Hi and welcome to the best board around, try the search at the top of the page.

Type in NEW, that will bring up past post for you.

When done try other words like newbie, getting started etc.

------------------

Jon Fleischer
Oasis Pressure Cleaning
(909) 792-2247
Fax (909) 792-5633

[This message has been edited by Jon (edited January 06, 2001).]

Mike Hughes

Bret,

I don't think you really can........you need to wait for warmer weather.......unless you are targeting industrial or commercial work.

You should spend as much time as possible on this site.........u will learn alot. Make sure next time you post on the "Power Wash" board where everyone will see your post.

Email me if you want to talk in more detail, feel free to ask questionsl.....no question is dumb.

Also.......check out www.pwna.org Your best chance to learn a heck of a lot and meet alot of good guys is coming up in Feb in Orlando, Florida. If you are serious about this business, and can find the time/money.........you should really go. I have been to several of them, and I come back energized and full of new infomation everytime. For a newbie like yourself, between the PWNA and this board, you'll be in good shape.

Good luck

Mike

------------------
Mike Hughes
Everclear
Souderton, PA

Our Sponsors