Cleaning Windows w/ Pressure Washer

CSL Enterprises

I've seen some contractors using pressure washers with telescopic wands to wash windows, but no ladders or squeegees. Can anyone tell me what the secret is? I'm tired of wasting time with ladders if I don't have to. Is there a certain chemical to use? Thanks in advance!

Scott Stone

It can be done using a standard clean rinsing soap. You do have to rinse with DI water or RO water so that they will dry spot free. This will usually take care of it.

------------------
Have you ever noticed that those driving slower than you are idiots, and those going faster are maniacs?

Just a guy driving around trying to make a living washing trucks, Wouldn't know a deck if it bit me in the hind quarters,

[This message has been edited by Scott Stone (edited February 19, 2000).]

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Great Post Scott,
tongue.gif

You took the words right out of my mouth. Besides all of the above it really is not worth the extra pain. I would just keep using the ladder.

Your work will be much better that way. The only time I would clean windows off with a power washer, it would be to rinse them down after other types of cleaning.

Even then I would probably hit them with a regular cleaning.

Welcome to the board CSL

------------------
Dan Flynn
Flynn Service Pro
www.powerwash.net
708 715-4205

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Thanks CSL,

I wil continue to do the best I can to help out. I hope that you can set aside a little time each day. Stop by to learn and help others.

Dan Flynn

[This message has been edited by Dan Flynn (edited February 20, 2000).]

Our Sponsors