I need help with this one.

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
I will make this as short as possible. I am having a continual problem with a certain member. I do not want to make a decision on this alone.

I said in the beginning that the majority of decisions on the board would be decided from the members. I won't mention any names publicly. But will reveal it privately through email. However I am sure most will know whom I am talking about.

I developed this board so we all can learn and develop relationship with each other. I figured taking the communication over the Internet to the next level would only benefit everyone who wanted to get involved.

It has been a true success for all of us to this point. I knew that there would come a time when I would have to ask for the help of the members.

I have spent many hours and dollars to bring us together. I feel that it is money and time well spent. The rewards of knowledge, relationships and the positive outlook it could have on our industry would cover the expense and then some.

I have ask that companies that could benefit from this group from products and services they sell to please respect the fact that I am not their sales person or lead generator. 99.9% of these companies have respected this request.

I also said that if these interested parties had a sound company and a good product with great customer service. It would benefit us all to know about it.

I felt that if they want to promote their products or service they could help support this site.

I have one guy I asked 5 times to please respect what I have asked; yet he continues to ignore and blatantly disregard what I ask.

I continue even as I write this message to get strange email from this person with profanity and strange dreamed up conversations I supposedly have had with him. Calling me the blind leading the blind.

I barley have time to keep this site running much less deal with this guy. He has created problems were ever he goes and now I have to deal with him.

I have put up with his strangeness for over a month and would like to take a vote. I feel that he has nothing to offer us except hassles. I would like to remove him from this board, but will not unless the majority agrees. I gave this guy chance after chance. He not only takes advantage of my patience and kindness, but also sends me email stating false allegation, profanity and just unbelievable stories to the point I don’t even know what he is talking about.

I could go on and on. This board is for all us to learn and build relationships, which we have already done in a short period of time. Thankfully Sunbrite and Xterior, have been nice enough to help provide a little support. Which I did not expect but very much appreciate.

I don’t want to turn this into a bash session. So please participate with a simple yes for out and no for in.

I don’t want this to be a one-sided; I am in control type of board. We have created a great place for us all and that happened because of the participation from the members not just because I put up a board.

If you would like to help, but not reveal your identity, you can vote by email and or don’t put in your signature when you vote. I will be honest and fair with the results. I look at this site like a community and to run it fairly we have to take everyone’s opinion to heart. Just like when I ask about the private area. It was voted out because of a 3 to 3 tie. That went to the members that were against it. I really hope for a better turn out with this vote. The more that vote, will create the fairest outcome.

Thanks so much.

------------------
Dan Flynn
Flynn Service Pro
www.powerwash.net
708/715-4206

Scott Stone

If there are established rules, proper warnings have been given and the person ignores them, and additionally carries on imaginary conversations with you he is dangerous. I say
OUT!

------------------
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Just a guy driving around trying to make a living washing trucks, Wouldn't know a deck if it bit me in the hind quarters,

Bus. Phone 480-834-3434
Cell Phone 602-509-9741

G

Glenn

Dan,
I'm kinda new here, maybe my vote shouldn't count. However, I will vote anyway. I say yes, or OUT. It sounds like you have a guy with a bad, unprofessional, attitude.
Glenn

CleanImage

Dan - First off, if that was as short as possible, I'm glad that you didn't go for the long version, you might have crippled yourself :>:. I felt on a previous board I used to visit, most of the aggravation was started by a select few. The strings of posts were at times humorous, but mostly childlike and unprofessional. When I started seeing the same name/posts return here, it was very frustrating.. I would hate to see that kind of atmosphere develop here............ I think my message icon says it for me

Thanks again for all your efforts here, I appreciate the time you put in developing and maintaining this site
Duane

knoefel

Dann just a power washer here learning the operation have not had any post here, but have learned alot here and i do thank you of all your time and money for doing this for us. We don't need anyone on this board to act this way. If we did kids would be here. CAN HIM That would be yes.

Eddie

Originally posted by knoefel:
Dann just a power washer here learning the operation have not had any post here, but have learned alot here and i do thank you of all your time and money for doing this for us. We don't need anyone on this board to act this way. If we did kids would be here. CAN HIM That would be yes.

Mark McCurley

If you are talking about who I think you are talking about then I would have to agree with you on this. This board has helped me out tremendously, even though I don't have very much to contribute. I've been washing now for about 5 years...learn something new and helpful everyday I'm out there....Thanks for all the information that is given here...it's worth it's weight in gold.....

------------------
Mark McCurley
Atlantis Pressure Washing

Dave Olson

Hi Dan,

I agree if this person is causing a big problem he/she should go!

Someone once wrote about relationships “If we were both alike, one of us is unnecessary!â€￾ If this person has something of value to bring to this group, even thought he/she may present himself in a less than desirable way, will we be missing out on some learning??

If we all have the same views on a certain subject, can there be no other way of getting the same thing accomplished? Lets not set up barriers that will stop the flow of ideas!

I think it is safe to say that we are all here for our own self-serving interests. We want to be better than we were! In a lively discussion there is bound to be differences of option.

We must be certain that we are not throwing the baby out with the bath water.

My $.02,

Dave Olson

------------------
Tidy Powerwash Service, Inc. P.O. Box 781, Catlin, Illinois 61817 Phone 217-427-5557, Fax 217-427-2632 We are a commercial cleaning contractor serving East-Central Illinois and West Central Indiana since 1984. http://www.tps-inc.com

Barry Loy

I as well come here daily to learn. Really learn, from those who have 'gone through the minefield' before me. I would like to see this board retain the professional image it has established. If guidelines have been established and then ignored, then the guidelines are no good if they are not enforced. I say out.
Barry Loy

Bruce

Dan,I'll have to agree with the rest of the group here. The other board was a good board till certain people starting posting negative posts, humorus at times but mostly rachet jawing. Seems like all this one person is interested in doing is starting arguements. So i'll have to say yes, out.
Bruce

Wash Wagon

All the power wash boards I have seen on the net are helpful. Great info can be retained from each one but I think this is the best in my opinion. Lets keep it that way. (out)or at least "one more chance", if that fails........ see ya.

------------------
John May

spraymasters

Dan, I hope by now you know that both Gloria and I both support you and this board. We do our best to log on and comment each and every day. If it is who I think it is then we both have also commented on his attitude and manner of just being argumentative. I have always taught though that you can learn from anyone or anything. It takes an open mind. There are times though that warrent a closed ear. This may be one of those times. I trust in your judgement and if this person is causing you so much grief then we both agree.........out.
Keep on keepin on my friend!
bounce2.gif

------------------
Dennis A. Cormier and Gloria A. Wagner
North Georgia Spray Masters, Inc.
spraymasters@hotmail.com

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Please keep the info coming. I have 10 emails that say out and none that say stay.

Dave, Dennis and Gloria. I have the same feeling as you. I certainly want you to know that I would not even of asked If I was not sure.

I just wanted to get a second opinion to secure what I thought. And obviously everyone knows and feels the same. I feel that we are a group, and felt it was important that we deal with this situation as a group.

You all know that this is really become a great avenue for all. It would be wrong if I were to just decide at any giving time to just toss people because I don't like what they say.

That would never happen, as far as im concerned, anyone should and could say anything they feel.

Dave you made an excellent point. I felt that I did not want to make this decision alone, just based on my own feeling. I wanted to see, even though it maybe on different level, if others felt the same.

If they did not, then it was just me. I would let it go. I really have quit a tolerance.

I certainly did not want to waste a person that could be an asset to the board. But so far through email and these post, people feel the same and are pointing out the person without a second thought.

That tells me that it is obvious it isn't a personality clash, it's a spreading virus we all can do with out.

We still have over 200 members, I will let this dwell over the weekend. I personally really tried. but I feel that 5 times and several profanity filled email messages is enough.

But if the vote goes in his direction, he is in. If he wants after all of this. I will delete these posts on Sunday evening.

------------------
Dan Flynn
Flynn Service Pro
www.powerwash.net
708/715-4206

Shane Clardy

Guys I love different methods and Ideas we all learn from them .

Dans board is great I fill I am part of a team we are all working together.

heres some good preaching
qoute ZIG ZIGGLER : You can get everything out of life you want as long as you help enough other people get what they want..
THINK ABOUT THAT

Dan you are doing good with your method of asking advice here:

Where no counsel is , the people fall :but in the multitude of counsellors there is saftey :Bible prov.12:14

One more in our taking and giving advice
Pride only breeds quarrels ,
but wisdom is found in those who takes advice. Bible prov 13:10

I don't know Dan this individual at times has good postings if you can read past the buy my chemicals and he stirs some good conversation with several professionals contradicting him, makes us feel ,hey the way I'm doing this is okay with my on recipe and info because this is what my buddies here are using.

but we should have a code here and I believe its clear, Follow the rules or leave and if Dan and others fill that he has gone to far then Yes block him out.

Kevin

Sorry that I have'nt been able to post in a few days but I've been rockin-and-rollin. This board has been my bread and butter every night since it's beginning and I would like it to be around until I retire. I would'nt want this board to become an argument place every night and cause all the professionals to leave. I hope I'm not the one that they're talking about with the funny posts. I say funny things to lighten the day. I say "OUT" and that's my final answer!

kdfoust

I say block him out. I really feel like one of the other p/w boards really has gone down in quality because of stupid personal disagreements aired in public. To disagree is fine, just keep it a little professional. . .

Have fun,
Kevin Foust/Clean Wonder H.P. Washing

Our Sponsors