pricing

John Thomas

Would it be possible to ask how much to charge for cleaning windows.These windows are at a resturant size is approx 4'x 5' or 4x 6',12 panes plus 2 entrance doors clean outside only.I cleaned the owners house windows back in the fall charged her 1.00 per window (one side only)she said the job was well done and now has asked me to clean her resturant,but don't know what to charge.

Thank You John

Chris Mc 3

$15.00 would be average price. I assume you will be cleaning the inside of both the doors as thats just "standard" even on a outside only job.

You can even get away with charging $10.00 and make a good profit if you are very fast and you have much other business in the immediate area.

If not, $15.00 would be fair, depending on how "regular" the windows are scheduled to be cleaned, how far you have to drive, and even if you actually want / need an account like that.

You might want to do it once, then refer it to someone else who in turn, might refer you onto a residential account if you really dont want to get involved with "commercial / shop-front" gigs.

Chris / Shiner :)

John Thomas

Thank you for all your help the magic price was $15. the owner had not problem paying this,and I ended up with another job to clean them again in a couple of weeks.

Have a good day John

Our Sponsors