squeege

Barry Loy

Cleaned my first window job this morning using a 'user friendly squeege'. The job went very well, may consider this as an add on for small concrete jobs.
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif

Barry Loy

K

Ken

Hi Barry,

Washing windows is definately not for everyone. But for those of us who don't mind it, or actually enjoy it,it's a great way to make extra money. And if you can get some store contracts in the malls etc., you'll have a year round job.Wish you luck in your new endever.

Kathy
smile.gif

------------------
Northern Lights Pressurewashing and Windows. Ken/Kathy Erb

Barry Loy

Hi Ken, Thanks for replying to my post
cool.gif
Do you do much window cleaning ? if so could I ask you a few questions ? It seems fairly simple but again I've only done this once or twice. Barry

K

Ken

Barry,

We've just started our pw and window cleaning business a couple months ago and have done alot of research into both before we started.(still lots to learn in the pw part of it)Ken just did the windows of a large bed and breakfast house a couple weeks ago(some of the windows were huge!) When I saw the owner in the mall a couple days later, she came up to me and said Wow! Ken sure did a good job,and he even got the hard water stains off, how'd he do that? We have a big house with lots of storm windows(2 on the outside and 4 on the inside for all of them).
We are using the same product we have been using for years on our own windows. Works great for us so decided to stick with it.
Not sure if it's permitted to say the product on here so if you'd care to E-mail us, will most certainly tell you what we use so you can try it and decide for yourself.
smile.gif

Kathy

------------------
Northern Lights Pressurewashing and Windows. Ken/Kathy Erb

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Hey Barry,

I didn't see it. I will check. Sometimes one will slip by me.
icon17.gif

------------------
Dan Flynn
Flynn Service Pro
www.powerwash.net
708/715-4206

A

AranPressureWashing

What's a user friendly squeege?

How many of you use a DI tank?

------------------
Cleaning America - One Job At A Time!

E-MAIL: aran@bellsouth.net

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
You ccan get good quality window cleaning equipment from a janitorial store.

------------------
Dan Flynn
Flynn Service Pro
www.powerwash.net
708/715-4206

Barry Loy

Originally posted by AranPressureWashing:

What's a user friendly squeege?

How many of you use a DI tank?

What is a 'user friendly squeege' ?
rolleyes.gif
One that I can easily use
laughing.gif
laughing.gif
laughing.gif
laughing.gif

I'm going to be in your hometown of Cary on Wednesday ( doing my full time job )
Barry

Our Sponsors