An idea for new comer!!!!

I want to first say thanks to Dan Flynn and Robert Kravitz for these great websites! If it wasn't for you guys, I don't know where I would be! And thanks to Chris-Shiner Window Co. for that great reply on my Window Cleaning question!

Now to my question. Being that I'm just starting out by myself, what is a good marketing strategy. What particular company's should I target. My equipment is limited to a household vacuum, carpet cleaner, industrial wringer bucket, various cleaning solutions, squeeges, and teleoptic poles.

How could I attract business to use my service, because I'm a newcomer. What are some suggestions you could offer in regards to persuade potiential clients into using my service.

I recently went out door to door passing out flyers with pencils and business cards. I've only been doing this for 1 week so far. Am I on the right track?

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks....

Crystal of Crystal Clean (NJ)

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Just think about how you look for sevices.

Yellow Pages, news paper, hand outs and knock on doors.

------------------
Dan Flynn
Flynn Service Pro
www.powerwash.net
708/715-4206

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Just think about how you look for sevices.

Yellow Pages, news paper, hand outs and knock on doors.

------------------
Dan Flynn
Flynn Service Pro
www.powerwash.net
708/715-4206

H

hotwaterwisard

Everyone is a perspective customer! When you go any where,the video store, the grocery store, the barber shop, the MALL,Pass out cards like no tomorrow. Think of it as a funnel, You fill it up enough and pretty soon it will over flow, in the mean time it trickels out the bottom at a steady pace. You have to fill that funnel. The more cards you pass out the more people will know that your services are available. I would start out with no less than 1000 cards.
hapfac01.gif

Our Sponsors