clean outs for property managers

Cavalier

Just curious, any one doing property cleanouts. I know a past employer in the sweeping truck biz. picks up alot of extra income doing this for property managers when a tenant vacates. Unfortanatley he won't share many details since I am located on the fringe of his territory. Even though he doesn't work directly in my area.
Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks,
Adrian

------------------

Jon

Are you referring to going in and cleaning up the place?

Like bathrooms, kitchen, bedrooms, carpets etc.?

I did that stuff years ago, lot of work to do for the money but times change so I am sure it pays more today.

Called apartment and house cleaning after the tennant moves out. I had contacts with three large managment companies. Look under property managment in the yellow pages if that is what you are seeking.

------------------
Jon Fleischer
Oasis Pressure Cleaning
(909) 792-2247
Fax (909) 792-5633

Cavalier

The guy I used to work for did this for shopping centers. most stores that close leave behind any thing from paper work, fixtures, office equipment. He would haul off anything not nailed down and just broom sweep. Ithink he estimated by the hour + cost if a roll off or any thing speacial was needed. I'm tring to get an idea of what a man and a 1ton dump can bill for by the hour.
Adrian

------------------

PUREPOWER

I do something similar to this for a real estate company for commercial properties. I don't like to deal with the apartments except for painting them. I charge by the truck load. $100 per load. The real estate company lets me keep everything. If there is something which I think might be worth some money left behind, my buddy takes to the flea mart and sells it for me.

Jordan

------------------

Our Sponsors