What do you think?

Scott Stone

I was just listening to Lieberman on the boob tube, and Lieberman was saying that Al Gore volunteered for Vietnam. Now unless my memory is failing, didn't he get strings pulled to make him a behind the lines newspaper reporter? Now Tommy Lee Jones is saying that they had shooting contests, Isn't he Anti-Gun?
Just wondering if it is just me.

------------------
Any statement that I make about equipment, processes or your hair color is my own personal opinion. I usually base it on personal experience. If you disagree with me you are free to reply on both the BBS and by e-mail. If I am totally off base please explain why on the BBS so that we may all know why;)
Bus. Phone 480-834-3434
Cell Phone 602-509-9741

Express clean

Imagine the EPA problems everybody would have,not to mention gas prices and taxes and God knows what other intrusions if Al Gore won! Eveybody should remember to vote This race is important

------------------
Preston A Hummel

FeeMac

After spending 21 years of my life in the military I've seen alot of wannabe's Al Gore is a big wannabe. He did not do any combat time and I think its an insult to people that have. He is not like John Mccain who knows first hand what its like. Sorry about this I know its negitive but he just makes me mad
mad.gif

------------------
FeeMac. Inc.
John & Fiona McCasland
Virginia Beach, VA.

David Saulque

<b>PWN TEAM - Hood Moderator</b><br<b><font color=
Clintons VP Al Gore Jr only served 6 months of a 13 month tour. But the rest of us 13 months in RVN. At the time he had two body guards so that his ass was safe. This action was taken because of his dads high profile. These people have no shame.

David
USMC
------------------

[This message has been edited by David Saulque (edited August 20, 2000).]

Our Sponsors