Blonde joke

Jon

Blonde In First Class

There is a blonde on a plane to New York. She is sitting in the first class section, but her ticket says that she should be in the coach section.

A flight attendant realizes the blonde's mistake and asks her politely to move. The blonde won't move. All
she says is, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, and I'm going to New York."

The flight attendant goes and tells all of the other flight attendants. They all try to persuade the blonde to move, but she won't move. All she says is, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, and I'm going to New York."

The flight attendants go and tell the pilot about the obnoxious blonde. They tell him the only thing that she says.

He puts the plane on autopilot and whispers something in the blonde's ear.

Immediately, she gets up and moves to her normal seat. Then the pilot goes back to fly the plane.

The flight attendants are all very curious about how the pilot made the blonde move so quickly.

They ask him and he says, "Oh, it was easy. All I had to do was tell her that the first class section wasn't going to New York!"

------------------
Beep beep, the OPC Roadrunner coming through.

Jon Fleischer
Oasis Pressure Cleaning
(909) 792-2247
Fax (909) 792-5633

H

Hotwaterwizard

Thanks Jon.

------------------
Hotwaterwizard@aol.com If You have a problem with your machine, just ask me for help. Check out the Machine Problem Board

Jon

The Blonde In The Library

A blonde walked up to the front desk of the library and said, "I
borrowed a book last week, but it was the most boring I've ever
read. There was no story whatsoever, and there were far too many
characters!"

The librarian replied, "Oh, you must be the person who took our
phone book."

------------------
Beep beep, the OPC Roadrunner coming through.

Jon Fleischer
Oasis Pressure Cleaning
(909) 792-2247
Fax (909) 792-5633

spraymasters

Did you hear about the blonde skeleton found in a closet?

She was last years winner of the hide-and-go-seek contest!

laughing.gif

Den

------------------
Living Life On the Edge Makes Us Dizzy...WE LOVE DIZZY!

Dennis A. Cormier and Gloria A. Wagner
North Georgia Spray Masters, Inc.
spraymasters@hotmail.com

spraymasters

OK, OK, enough of the blonde jokes!! and don't get started on the polish jokes either...haven't you heard you need to be politically correct??!!
C Ya!
Glo

------------------
Living Life On the Edge Makes Us Dizzy...WE LOVE DIZZY!

Dennis A. Cormier and Gloria A. Wagner
North Georgia Spray Masters, Inc.
spraymasters@hotmail.com

Dan S

ahhhhhh one more

a blond was trying to put this puzzle together and had such a hard time doing so . she called her boy-friend and explained how much trouble she was having . and since he was good at puzzles he thought he would go over and help out .....well when he got there she explained that she couldnt get the pieces to match the picture on the box.. he took one look and said MY DEAR!! i dont think there is no way to get those pieces to look like that tiger on the box.. so if i was you i would put those corn-flakes back in the box..

------------------
have a great day and GOD bless!!!!!

Our Sponsors