5 Gallon Container

G

Glenn

Hey folks,
I am looking for some 5 gallon cotainers. My machine has a front mounted basket for soap containers. Problem is, a 5 gal bucket won't fit. I stumbled accross a 5 gallon jug in my Dads garage that fits great. It is round (cylindicular), about as tall as a 5 gal pail, has a small handle on top, and has a 3 or 4 inch screw on cap. I have fell in love with this container and want some more. Do any of you know where I can get some without paying an arm and a leg ( @3 - 5.00). If I could find them local I could avoid the shipping charges. Any info will be appreciated. Don't want to modify my basket either. Just like the dang jugs!
Glenn

Bruce

Glenn, Good luck on finding these containers for $3 - $5, The best deal i'v found on these type containers is about $8.00, You might try a local chemical supplier, But you may have to buy the soap that comes in them to get'um.
Bruce

C

Craig/PowerWashUnlimited

Glenn,

Sounds like the type that Chris from Sunbrite uses. You might give him a call. Great guy, if they are what your looking for, i am sure he will help you out. His link is at the top of this page.

Craig

------------------
Craig Knight
Power Wash Unlimited
www.powerwashunlimited.com

RRowe11404

hi Glenn Have you tryed PCS mining I am from THE BIG TOWN OF BLOUNTS CREEK TO. BORN AND RAISED I know alot of people that work at the gulf (sorry pcs mining) I am sure there are lots of diffrent containers floating around that they probaly through away every day. I will ask some of my uncle"s Get back to you later.

bird

TRY EMPTY X-RAY DEVELOPER JUGS THEY WORK GREAT AND CAN LEAGLLY HOLD EVEN PURE H.F. GIVE THEM A TRY YOU WILL NEVER USE ANYTHING BUT. BIRD

bird

TRY EMPTY X-RAY DEVELOPER JUGS THEY WORK GREAT AND CAN LEAGLLY HOLD EVEN PURE H.F. GIVE THEM A TRY YOU WILL NEVER USE ANYTHING BUT. BIRD

TLeClair

That sounds like the container that I get chlorine in from a swimming pool company, tryb one of those in your area.
Todd

AquaMan

I have been getting my 5 gal. containers free, from a local restuarant. The sanitizing solution used on utensils comes in a nice 5 gal. jug with handle & 3 inch cap. Sometimes they are round but usually they are square. Good Luck!

aquapro

Originally posted by Glenn:
Hey folks,
I am looking for some 5 gallon cotainers. My machine has a front mounted basket for soap containers. Problem is, a 5 gal bucket won't fit. I stumbled accross a 5 gallon jug in my Dads garage that fits great. It is round (cylindicular), about as tall as a 5 gal pail, has a small handle on top, and has a 3 or 4 inch screw on cap. I have fell in love with this container and want some more. Do any of you know where I can get some without paying an arm and a leg ( @3 - 5.00). If I could find them local I could avoid the shipping charges. Any info will be appreciated. Don't want to modify my basket either. Just like the dang jugs!
Glenn

Glenn
You might try any local soda bottling company. They usually sell them after using the syrup to make the soda. I buy mine from the Pepsi bottling plant in my town. I think they are around 3.00-5.00. '

Regards

John Moller II
AQUA PRO

Our Sponsors