Has NOTHING to do with Pressure Washing!

spraymasters

What do you have for lunch on a day of work???
For us:
usually a sandwich[pb&j}/chips/drink
THAT IS IF WE HAVE TIME FOR LUNCH!!!
Just wondering what you gourmets are like
tongue.gif

Den

------------------
Living Life On the Edge Makes Us Dizzy...WE LOVE DIZZY!

Dennis A. Cormier and Gloria A. Wagner
North Georgia Spray Masters, Inc.
spraymasters@hotmail.com

Scott Stone

MExican food, and not Taco bell
smile.gif
I prefer a place called Filiberto's common here and in San Diego.

------------------
Any statement that I make about equipment, processes or your hair color is my own personal opinion. I usually base it on personal experience. If you disagree with me you are free to reply on both the BBS and by e-mail. If I am totally off base please explain why on the BBS so that we may all know why;)
Bus. Phone 480-834-3434
Cell Phone 602-509-9741

Dave Olson

Usually some kind of Fast Food!! McD's, Arbys, Steak n Shake, Burger King, Wendys.

I buy all meals for my crews. We also have pop, donuts, and Gadorade on our trucks for the guys.

Dave Olson

------------------
Tidy Powerwash Service, Inc. P.O. Box 781, Catlin, Illinois 61817 Phone 217-427-5557, Fax 217-427-2632 We are a commercial cleaning contractor serving East-Central Illinois and West Central Indiana since 1984. http://www.tps-inc.com/preswash.htm

Stateline P/W

Hey Dave, are you hiring??????

Just kidding. Thats a great way to keep your employees happy. A happy employee will make you more money than one that is unhappy.

Stateline Pressure Washing

------------------

Mike Hughes

Even though my cholestorol is only 139, I refrain from eating out for lunch every day but Friday. I usually just pack a sandwich/drink but on Fridays I go to this awesome local deli and get an Italian hoagie (sub, zep, whatever you call it in your part of the country).

Dave, I like the idea that you buy your guys food.......when you interview for an open position, do you take them out to lunch to make sure they don't eat too much??
laughing.gif

------------------
Mike Hughes
Everclear
Souderton, PA

G

Georgia & George Smith

We are like Dave and buy our guys lunch and if we are out of state we buy all meals and pay for the room.We eat biscuits for breakfast, fast food for lunch,and Ryans or something comparable for supper,and snacks and drinks are furnished except for their alcohol if they so choose to do so after work.
smile.gif
We try to have a varitity where ever we eat but sometimes it is pb&j and chips and soda also.
smile.gif

------------------
Georgia & George Smith Klean-A-Way Mobile Power Wash "We Clean Dirt-Not Your Pockets"

Wash Wagon

We eat whatever is convenient to where we are washing. Sometimes its a burger, sometimes its "vending food". I had those new KFC Twisters about 4 times last week because they are good and for $1.99 you get a drink with it also in my area. We throw sandwiches in the cooler if in a remote area. Sometimes I choke it down while working. ***If you are "good", you can eat a burger in one hand while washing with the other(amateurs should not try this).

------------------
John May

David Saulque

<b>PWN TEAM - Hood Moderator</b><br<b><font color=
IN N Out Burgers - simple just order #1 you get a Double Double-Fries and a Soda. Another great reason to move to California.

David

------------------

A

AlwaysUnderPressureInc

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS">Well I quite often dont eat at all, all day long until I get home and have dinner, the rare times I do eat its got to be fast . NO taco bell for me though, I save that for times when I have a few days off to let my system clear out..lol.Nothin worse than being on a roof andyou gotta make that run to the head.
fart.gif
A nice roast beef sub and sprite are good for me .Then at the end of a hard day an ice cold
beer.gif
Icehouse is nice </FONT f>

------------------

H

Hotwaterwizard

Most days I don't eat breakfast or lunch.
<FONT size="10">NO TIME TO EAT !</FONT s>

------------------
Hotwaterwizard@aol.com If You have a problem with your machine, just ask me for help. Check out the Machine Problem Board

[This message has been edited by Hot Water Wizard (edited November 13, 2000).]

Our Sponsors