Since Dennis has us thinking about Food! What is your favorite Junk Food?

Dave Olson

Mine is Brach's Chocolate Covered Peanuts (Double Dippers)!

Started eatin these things about 35 years ago! Boy, talk about bein Hooked!! Eat about 1500 calories of them each day.

Dave Olson

------------------
Tidy Powerwash Service, Inc. P.O. Box 781, Catlin, Illinois 61817 Phone 217-427-5557, Fax 217-427-2632 We are a commercial cleaning contractor serving East-Central Illinois and West Central Indiana since 1984. http://www.tps-inc.com/preswash.htm

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
I love all fast food
beer.gif

------------------
Dan Flynn
Flynn Service Pro
www.powerwash.net
708/715-4206

G

Georgia & George Smith

PeanutButter Pie, it's sinful
lickout.gif

------------------
Georgia & George Smith Klean-A-Way Mobile Power Wash "We Clean Dirt-Not Your Pockets"

G

Georgia & George Smith

Hey Mike we had the same problem too!
icon39.gif

------------------
Georgia & George Smith Klean-A-Way Mobile Power Wash "We Clean Dirt-Not Your Pockets"

spraymasters

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,,,,,,,,,,,
gotta be the good ole potato chip......or maybe peanut M&M's or maybe chocolate covered cashews or maybe a can of root beer and some popcorn with a movie or maybe.....
confused.gif
........just too many to choose from!!!
beer.gif

Den

------------------
Living Life On the Edge Makes Us Dizzy...WE LOVE DIZZY!

Dennis A. Cormier and Gloria A. Wagner
North Georgia Spray Masters, Inc.
spraymasters@hotmail.com

spraymasters

Popcorn!!! Anytime, anywhere...just ask Dennis, as soon as I get a whiff of it, I have to have some, even if I just ate!! Also like pretzels and Snickers bars!!
Glo
------------------
Living Life On the Edge Makes Us Dizzy...WE LOVE DIZZY!

Dennis A. Cormier and Gloria A. Wagner
North Georgia Spray Masters, Inc.
spraymasters@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by spraymasters (edited September 19, 2000).]

Ron Musgraves

Administrator
Staff member
Banana Shake {large one}
laughing.gif

<FONT COLOR="Yellow">Text</FONT c><FONT face="Tahoma">Text</FONT f><FONT size="6">Text</FONT s>

------------------
Ron Marshal Phoenix AZ
1-888-fleetwash

Wash Wagon

I am a diabetic.....That means that I LOVE anything that is sweet(only because I am not supposed to have it). On the up-side, car washing and power washing burns off lots of sugar and calories so I either keep some Little Debbies snack cakes or some kind of delicious dessert that wifey has made in the truck. My wife is always making desserts(She either is trying to kill me or make me work harder?)

------------------
John May

Jon

Seems like you guys/gals eat almost anything sweet when working to keep going
smile.gif

The only thing I take when working is Gatorade frost and only flavor is Glacier Freeze, no other need be discussed.

It takes care of me, but I only drink it when working, not as a drink at home. I also don't touch soda pop nor smoke but I do love truly rich ice cream.

Jon

------------------
Beep beep, the OPC Roadrunner coming through.

Jon Fleischer
Oasis Pressure Cleaning
(909) 792-2247
Fax (909) 792-5633

A

AlwaysUnderPressureInc

beer.gif
beer.gif
beer.gif
beer.gif
beer.gif
beer.gif
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS">Does BEER count as junk food???? LOL Dont know if I have a favorite junk food, havent had a cravin for anything lately .</FONT f>

------------------

H

Hotwaterwizard

Ruffels Sour Cream and Chedar Potato Chips
With Liptons Onion Soup Dip

------------------
Hotwaterwizard@aol.com If You have a problem with your machine, just ask me for help. Check out the Machine Problem Board

Hit the Deck

Peanut Buster Parfait...........Dairy Queens finest entry......oh ya.......I think I'm salavating

------------------
If you stop to think to think and stop, you'd stop and think to think and stop.

Douglas Hicks

We clean exhaust hoods, so anything sold by our customers. Besides, it makes good business sense to patronize those who patronize us.

------------------

Our Sponsors