Check out http://www.vote.com/

Douglas Hicks

I am confused. Every time I tried to punch a hole in the ballort, my crayon broke? Now my screen has these marks on it. What is a Democrat to do?

------------------

Jon

Douglas,

Jump camp, become a Republician.

------------------
Beep beep, the OPC Roadrunner coming through.

Jon Fleischer
Oasis Pressure Cleaning
(909) 792-2247
Fax (909) 792-5633

Tim

Here's an easy way to remember:

Democrat - "donkey" (wasn't sure if I could use other word)

Republican - elephant

Now who can't figure that one out.
Btw, I'm from Florida and I'm thinking of MOVING. Anywhere I can go to escape this stupidity?
Yes, I'm republican, BUT the way this election stuff has gone, I can't say I'm proud of either party. The only difference between our election and some Third World countries election is that we don't have the troops shooting in the streets YET!!!
Just my opinion.

------------------
Tim @ ProTech
Let us "Protech" your investment. Our name is your peace of mind.

Mike Taylor

Hello, Hey Tim I know what you mean, I too live in Fla. What part are you in? I figure it this way, this is a really frustrating thing to happen but it is also a good test to see if our system is up to par. I also think its great to be in America where we can voice our opinion and it doesnt come down to shooting in the streets and rioting to get what we want. (with a few exceptions such as the riots in Liberty City and the ones in Cali) I did vote for Gore but oh well, its good to h a tight race where so many Americans went out and voted and it is not a matter of the lesser of 2 evils. But as y'all say, Thats just my 2 cents
smile.gif
boldfire.gif
boldfire.gif
boldfire.gif
boldfire.gif
fart.gif

------------------
Always Under Pressure Inc Mike Taylor Pompano Beach Fla USA

Our Sponsors